Please use contact information listed in job posting for submitting resumes or for more information.
WuCaiLu - Opportunities in China
WuCaiLu is looking for BCBA-certified Special Education teachers for work at our school in Beijing, China. WuCaiLu will provide accommodations and fair pay in China. Experience is preferred but not required. This is a great opportunity for those seeking to gain more experience or have more independence in their work.
- use a research-based curriculum
- assist students in the development of cognitive, communication, social and emotional, adaptive, fine and gross motor skills
- document all lesson plans and prepare other instructional materials and methods
- develop and use a variety of assessment data to refine curricula and instructional practice
- evaluate academic achievement through detailed data analysis of student performance
- develop Individualized Educational Program for the students. This includes providing families with information, modeling, training and support to positively affect the development and maintenance of skills
Duration: 1 year
Schedule: 40 hours/week (including office hours)
Work load: 1 on 1 or up to 8 students per class
Other: accommodations provided, paid vacation, working visa provided, airfare provided (upon completion of contract)
Ability to speak Chinese is preferred but not required.
Work hours are 8:00-4:30 with a two hour lunch break, Monday to Friday. BCBA (or student) will need to be able to evaluate their children and design their own lessons. WuCaiLu has one-on-one classes and group classes (under 8 children). Our children are around the ages of 1.5 to 7 years old (avg ~3-5). BCBA (or student) will need to be able to independently teach the children and be able to assist our teachers become better teachers. WuCaiLu's teachers are not college educated special education teachers, they receive training here at WuCaiLu, and we aim to be in line with international standards so we frequently have international experts come in to give us training courses. BCBA (or student) should be familiar with ABA theory, DTT, IEP, etc. It is more important for the BCBA (or student) to teach WuCaiLu's teachers, and help with more difficult children. BCBA (or student) may come and analyze WuCaiLu's teaching methods, how we deal with difficult children, how we plan our classes, the things we teach. WuCaiLu is very willing to hear criticism and change anything that needs to be changed.
Translators will be onsite.
Experience is not necessary but must be able to work independently. WuCaiLu teachers should learn from the BCBA (or student), not the other way around.
WuCaiLu can assist with accommodations, visas, and flight.
Address: 29 XingLongJiaYuan, ChaoYang, Beijing