Non-Degree Seeking Student Information
The Office of Applied Behavior Analysis at the University of West Florida offers Applied Behavior Analysis (BACB) pre-approved courses for non-degree seeking students.
Online coursework for BCBA certification
- Take our BACB pre-approved courses as a non-degree seeking student
- Add to any eligible degree plan from any university
- Six courses for BCBA
- Four courses for BCaBA
Funding Options for Non-Degree Seeking Students
- Non-degree seeking students may apply for continuing education loans to pay for courses. Two examples are listed below:
- Learn about UWF's payment plan option and short term loans
- Non-degree seeking students are not eligible for Federal Financial Aid.
Want to Learn more about our program?
Why should you become a BCBA?
- Develop functional clinical skills you can apply now
- Work in the clinical field
- Help people using effective, evidence based, intervention
Read more about becoming a BCBA:
- BCBA Eligibility Standards
- Basic information about the BACB
- What is a behavior analyst?
- What do behavior analysts do?
For more information, email us today at ABA@uwf.edu.