A listing of courses required for College of Business degrees and programs.
The College of Business at the University of West Florida is accredited by AACSB International, the highest level of accreditation available to a college or school of business. As such, the College believes that it is in the student's best interest to take all junior/upper level courses at UWF. These courses are typically taught by academically or professionally qualified faculty members as defined in the College's policy on faculty qualifications.
The College of Business has policies pertaining to acceptance of transfer courses and acceptance of courses completed more than ten years ago. Students should seek guidance from College of Business advisors on these matters. Request for derivation from department, program, or school requirements are granted only by written approval from the respective chairperson or dean.
- BUL3130 - Legal Environment of Business
- FIN3403 - Managerial Finance
- GEB3453 - Business Ethics & Stakeholder
- GEB4361 - International Business
- ISM3011 - eBusiness Fundamentals
- MAN3025 - Management Fundamentals
- MAN3504 - Operations Management
- MAN4720 - Policy Analysis and Formulations
- MAR3023 - Marketing Fundamentals
- GEB3213 - Writing for Business: Theory & Practice