College of Business Advising
The one-stop location for all of your advising needs.
Visiting the Student Engagement and Advising (SEA) Center
Advising Hours: 8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.Monday-Friday
Office Phone Number: 850-474-3442 - Building 76A/Room 224
Appointments can be made through SSC Campus
There are no advisors available Tuesdays 8-11 a.m., due to staff meetings
Download the Spring 2018 tutoring schedule (pdf).
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Office Phone Number: 850-474-3442
Please identify your name, major and UWF ID for us to best help you.
Office Fax Number: 850-474-2342
Office Email: email@example.com
Student Engagement and Advising Center
Building 76A, Room 224
11000 University Parkway
Pensacola, FL 32514
Talk to an Advisor
Choose from the following options to talk with an advisor:
- Schedule an Appointment
- Call the front desk: 850-474-3442
- Ask an Advisor (Electronic Form)
Schedule an Appointment
Current students can make an appointment with any College of Business advisor on SSC Campus. To access SSC Campus, login through MyUWF and access the SSC Campus app.
Schedule an appointment online by accessing the SSC Campus app via MyUWF.
If you are not a current student or need assistance making an appointment, please call our office at 850-474-3442.
Questions for Front Desk
Our friendly office administrator or graduate assistants may be able to answer some of your questions. Examples of common questions we would be glad to help you with include:
- Requesting a change or addition of a program major or minor-— general information about COB programs, process
- Questions about registration — process and troubleshooting
- Questions about course overrides — information, process and submission guidance
- Questions regarding grades — grade forgiveness, specifics on class grade requirements
- Questions concerning the Academic Calendar
- Questions about furthering your education though a Masters Program in Accounting or Business Administration
- Questions about advising PIN
Ask an Advisor
Before asking an advisor, have you checked:
If your question is still unanswered, then you can use this form to ask an advisor a question. Not all questions can be answered in a single email, and questions that require an extensive response may require you to schedule an appointment.
Ask an Advisor Form
Note: This form is for current and prospective College of Business students.
Accounting & Finance
- Accounting, BSBA
- Finance, BSBA
- Master of Accountancy, MAcc
Global Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Revenue Management and Predictive Analytics, BSBA
- Service Management, B.S.
Management & MIS
- General Business, BSBA
- Management, BSBA
- Management Information Systems, BSBA
Marketing & Economics
- Economics (Business), BSBA
- Economics, B.A.
- Marketing, BSBA
- Supply Chain Logistics Management, BSBA
Master of Business Administration