MBA Course List
Information for MBA students concerning courses they will need to take during their tenure at UWF.
The Master of Business Administration core curriculum consists of the following courses:
- ACG6309 Accounting Aspects of Business Policy Determination
- MAN6156 Management and Organizational Behavior
- GEB6895 Business and Public Policy
- QMB6305 Quantitative Methods for Business
- ISM6137 Business Analytics
- ECP6705 Advanced Managerial Economics
- FIN6406 Financial Management
- MAR6815 Marketing Management
- MAN6511 Operations Management Problems
- MAN6721 Strategic Management and Policy Formulation (No Substitutions)
Current Semester Course Offerings
The MBA program operates on a cohort system and courses are offered each semester to facilitate the current cohorts to ensure timely completion of the program, particularly the Finish in Five program.