Supply Chain Logistics Management
Upon completion of the Supply Chain Logistics Management Certificate, the student will be able to do the following:
- Apply knowledge of supply chain logistics management concepts to solve business management problems specific to domestic and global logistics and transportation operations.
- Utilize analytics to assist in identifying critical logistics issues and opportunities, and in creating and executing supply chain logistics strategies.
- Create and evaluate theory-driven, data-based, and ethical supply chain logistics strategies appropriate for a given environment.
- Apply knowledge of global marketplaces to plan and perform international logistics operations within global business networks.
Please visit the UWF Graduate Catalog for course descriptions.
|MAN 5619||Global Logistics Management||3.0 Semester Hours|
|TRA 5206||Logistics Systems and Analytics||3.0 Semester Hours|
|TRA 5159||Seminar in Supply Chain Logistics Strategy||3.0 Semester Hours|
|Total Hours||9.0 Semester Hours|
- The Supply Chain Logistics Management graduate certificate is available online.
- The Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Logistics Management is not available to students pursuing the MBA with the Supply Chain Logistics Management emphasis.
- Candidates pursuing the Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Logistics Management are required to complete all Certificate courses with a grade of "C" or better, and maintain an overall GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Normally, transfer courses cannot be used to satisfy requirements for completion of graduate certificates in the College of Business.
- The University’s six-year policy on “Time to Degree: Master’s” applies to completion of coursework for graduate certificates in the College of Business.
Accredited by AACSB International
We are accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Fewer than 4.7% of business schools worldwide have earned this symbol of the highest standard in management education.