Graduate Information Security Management
Upon completion of the graduate level Information Security Management Certificate, the student will be able to do the following:
- Develop policies and procedures that ensure the safety of an organization's information assets without harming the productivity of the organization.
- Perform risk assessment to identify potential threats and design mitigation plans.
- Articulate conceptual and technical aspects of information security management solutions to team members, managers and clients.
- Identify the ethical dilemmas that occur in the context of cybersecurity.
- Design, develop and build an Information Security Management solution.
Please visit the UWF Graduate Catalog for course descriptions.
|ISM 5327||Legal, Ethical, and Human Aspects of Cybersecurity||3.0 Semester Hours|
|ISM 5328||Cybersecurity Risk Management||3.0 Semester Hours|
|ISM 5222||Business Data Communication||3.0 Semester Hours|
|ISM 6326||Information Systems Auditing and Control||3.0 Semester Hours|
|Total Hours||12.0 Semester Hours|
- The Graduate Certificate in Information Security Management is available online.
- The Graduate Certificate in Information Security Management is not available to students pursuing the MBA with the Information Security Management emphasis.
- Candidates pursuing the Graduate Certificate in Information Security Management are required to complete all Certificate courses with a grade of "C" or better, and maintain an overall GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Normally, transfer courses cannot be used to satisfy requirements for completion of graduate certificates in the College of Business.
- The University’s six-year policy on “Time to Degree: Master’s” applies to completion of coursework for graduate certificates in the College of Business.
Accredited by AACSB International
We are accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Fewer than 4.7% of business schools worldwide have earned this symbol of the highest standard in management education.