Graduate Hospitality and Tourism Leadership
This certificate is not available online.
Upon completion of the graduate level Hospitality and Leisure Leadership Certificate, the student will be able to do the following:
- Analyze key elements of a complex global hospitality and tourism problem/opportunity and present a defensible recommendation.
- Create an effective written analytical presentation of a complex global hospitality and tourism issue.
- Create and deliver an effective original oral presentation of the analysis of a complex global hospitality and tourism issue.
Please visit the UWF Graduate Catalog for course descriptions.
|HMG5466||Hospitality Financial Analysis & Revenue Optimization||3.0 Semester Hours|
|HMG5506||Service Experience Marketing for Hospitality Management||3.0 Semester Hours|
|HMG5296||Strategic Leadership in Hospitality Management||3.0 Semester Hours|
|Total Hours||9.0 Semester Hours|
- The Graduate Certificate in Hospitality and Tourism Leadership is not available to students pursuing the MBA with Hospitality and Tourism Leadership emphasis.
- Candidates pursuing the Graduate Certificate in Hospitality and Tourism Leadership are required to complete all Certificate courses with a grade of "C" or better, and maintain an overall GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Normally, transfer courses cannot be used to satisfy requirements for completion of graduate certificates in the College of Business.
- The University’s six-year policy on “Time to Degree: Master’s” applies to completion of coursework for graduate certificates in the College of Business.
Accredited by AACSB International
We are accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Fewer than 4.7% of business schools worldwide have earned this symbol of the highest standard in management education.