The B.S.B.A. in Marketing undergraduate degree program prepares you for careers in the profession of Marketing ranging from creative specialties such as Web Page Design, Professional Selling and Negotiation, and Product Development to numbers-sensitive specialties like Research Analysis, Statistics, and Distribution Logistics Management.
Historically, a large proportion of top-level managers in major corporations are promoted from the Marketing area. Of course, all successful entrepreneurs must possess highly developed marketing skills.
Marketing program students at UWF choose one of four specializations:
- Global Marketing Specialization - focuses on the issues of marketing in an increasingly global business environment. One of the highlights of this specialization is a required semester abroad. You will spend at least one semester at a UWF partner university studying international marketing on location!
- Comprehensive Marketing Specialization - prepares you for a broad range of positions in marketing and marketing management. It offers a great deal of flexibility in the types of elective courses you take, so you can sample several different career fields in marketing.
- Sales Management Specialization - focuses on issues involved in negotiation, professional selling, and sales management in free market economies. It emphasizes building partnerships and strategic alliances, achieving objectives through others in an organization, and developing long-term customer relationships.
- Supply Chain Logistics - provides students opportunities to combine strengths of a selection of courses and to position themselves for opportunities in various aspects of managing logistics, transportation and distribution services.
All students must complete the College of Business Core courses. In addition, all students must take the Marketing Core courses. A grade of "C" or better is required on all courses. Each specialization requires students to take two 3000/4000 level major-related electives.
- Global Marketing Degree Plan
- Global Marketing Sequence Guide
- Comprehensive Marketing Degree Plan
- Comprehensive Marketing Sequence Guide
- Sales Management Degree Plan
- Sales Management Sequence Guide
- Supply Chain Logistics Degree Plan
- Supply Chain Logistics Sequence Guide
- Course Catalog
Accredited by AACSB International
We are accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Fewer than 4.7% of business schools worldwide have earned this symbol of the highest standard in management education.
For additional information about the Economics undergraduate degree, or to schedule an appointment to speak to an advisor in the Department of Marketing and Economics, please feel free to contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or by phone (850-474-2652). To be better prepared to speak with the advisor, please print out and review the degree plan in which you are interested in pursuing.
Tour Our Campus!
What better place to launch your personal business plan than a place in the Florida sun? We invite you to visit the campus and judge for yourself. Guided campus tours are available on demand and leave from the Visitor's Center.Visit UWF
At UWF, we realize that each student has individual aspirations. That's why we offer a unique educational experience that paves the way for you to impact the world through an exciting career. Ready to start your journey?Apply Now