Welcome to Beta Alpha Psi - Iota Phi Chapter
Founded in 1919, Beta Alpha Psi is a national honors organization for financial information students and professionals. There are over 300 chapters on college and university campuses with over 300,000 members initiated since Beta Alpha Psi's formation.
The primary objectives of Beta Alpha Psi are to encourage and recognize scholastic and professional excellence in the business information field by:
- Promoting the study and practice of accounting, finance and information systems
- Providing opportunities for self-development, service and association among members and practicing professionals
- Encouraging a sense of ethical, social and public responsibility
Benefits of Beta Alpha Psi membership:
- Membership in a premier national organization that is widely recognizd among professionals
- Networking opportunities with CPAs and other finance and accounting professionals
- Learn about scholarship and internship opportunities through our annual Meet the Firms, weekly speakers, and participation in service and social events
- Develop relationships with fellow students and alumni through service and social activities
- Leadership opportunities as an officer or committee chair
- Option to attend a regional conference with other BAP chapters in the southeast region
Learn more about the national BAP organization by visiting the website at https://www.bap.org.
To determine if you qualify, see the "Requirements" tab and the Iota Phi chapter bylaws: http://uwf.edu/bap/bylaws.pdf (PDF).
For questions, contact the chapter President at firstname.lastname@example.org.