Dorian joined the SBDC at UWF in August 2014. He primarily assists with financial statement analysis, student marketing projects, and loan package development. He holds a BSBA and an MBA from the University of West Florida. He also holds an Economic Development Finance Professional (EDFP) certification from the National Development Council.
His affiliations include:
- Knights of Columbus, a Catholic fraternal organization
- American Polish Club in Lake Worth, cultural social club
- Delta Sigma Pi, international business fraternity
- Phi Kappa Phi, honor society
- Beta Gamma Sigma, honor society