UWF's College of Education and Professional Studies uses Tk20 CampusTools™ as a comprehensive online data management system for all student activities in programs leading to certification for teachers or other school personnel. Students enrolled in certification program coursework are required to subscribe to Tk20 to complete course assignments and to facilitate evaluations for courses, field experiences, and student teaching or internship/practicum.
TK20 Campus Tools
The system enables students to participate and manage their academic activities throughout their college experience. This system allows students to:
- Create and submit key assignments online.
- Conduct online evaluations involving instructors, field mentors/supervisors, and students.
- Create electronic portfolios documenting course work.
- Keep records of field experience work and experience with student teaching/clinical practice (field assignments, field experience, student teaching, clinical practice and internships).
- Submit forms online, including applications for student teaching and other field experiences for certification.
How to Login to Tk20
If you do not have a TK20 student account you may purchase one of two ways.
- Login to TK20 and set up your student account by clicking on “Click here to register your student account” located on the log-in page.
- Contact the University Bookstore (students qualifying for Financial Aid may opt to purchase through the Bookstore)
Please be sure to use the correct departmental portal below when purchasing your account as the departments use different versions of Tk20. Once you have paid the required activation fee you will receive an email from Tk20 support. This typically takes 2-3 business days from the date of payment. An activated account provides you with a 7-year license to access Tk20. Students will use their current UWF username and password (the same as logging into their UWF computer/email).
Faculty and Staff will use their current UWF username and password (the same as logging into their UWF computer/email).
UWF Tk20 Login Portals
Please note that different departments have different login sites.
Tk20 Support Contact
You may direct all questions regarding Tk20 support or login issues to Ms. Loan Crider at email@example.com.
Teacher Education and Educational Leadership
You may direct all questions regarding Tk20 support or login issues to the TEEL TK20 Administrator by submitting a Support Ticket.