4+3 Direct Admissions Program
The 4+3 Direct Admissions Program allows students studying at UWF to gain admission to the College of Law on a special basis, based on certain academic credentials. If the student meets these credentials, admission is virtually automatic.
To be accepted to the Stetson University College of Law under this program, an undergraduate student must:
- Be a student in any major at UWF who has completed at least 90 semester hours of coursework.
- Complete all requirements for the UWF bachelor’s degree before enrolling in the Stetson University College of Law.
- Earn a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3 in courses taken at UWF.
- Earn a minimum score on the LSAT (or an alternative examination approved by the College of Law) at the 50th percentile of the most recent class to enroll in the Stetson University College of Law.
- Apply to the Stetson University College of Law for admission into the full-time J.D. Program between Oct. 1 and Jan. 15 in the academic year before the student intends to begin J.D. study.
- Meet the Stetson University College of Law’s character and fitness requirements and comply with the general admissions policies.
For more information, please contact Dr. Charlie Penrod at email@example.com.