Internships are important items for your resume and can boost your application for graduate education and professional schools. Because internships require you to put many hours per week into the field, they help employers and admission staff know that you have good time management skills because you can hold on to your GPA, do field work, and possibly even work part-time. If you are interested in an internship, visit the links below for internship description and requirements.
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Instructional, Workforce and Applied Technology
- Legal Studies, Public Administration and Sport Management
- Research and Advanced Studies - Coming Soon!
- Social Work
- Teacher Education and Educational Leadership