Air Force ROTC Courses
Below are the courses that must be taken each semester for the Air Force ROTC program. You must enroll in the appropriate academic class and the appropriate Leadership Laboratory section each semester.
FIRST YEAR: AEROSPACE STUDIES 100 (AS100)
- Fall Courses: AFR1101 & AFR1101L (1 ch)
- Spring Courses: AFR1112 & AFR1112L (1 ch)
The AS100 class is the freshman level class designed as an introduction to the Air Force.
SECOND YEAR: AEROSPACE STUDIES 200 (AS200)
- Fall Courses: AFR2130 & AFR2130L (1 ch)
- Spring Courses: AFR2132 & AFR2132L (1 ch)
The AS200 class is the sophomore level class and focuses on the history of air and space power.
THIRD YEAR: AEROSPACE STUDIES 300 (AS300)
- Spring Courses: AFR3221 & AFR3221L (3 ch)
- Fall Courses: AFR3232 & AFR3232L (3 ch)
The AS300 class is the junior level class and focuses on leadership skills, professionalism, and management skills.
FOURTH YEAR: AEROSPACE STUDIES 400 (AS400)
- Fall Courses: AFR4211 & AFR4211L (3 ch)
- Spring Courses: AFR4214 & AFR4212L (3 ch)
The AS400 class is the senior level class and focuses on national security affairs and preparation for active duty.
*If you have a class conflict, contact the AFROTC instructor for your section.