We’re preparing the next generation of cybersecurity leaders with dynamic, interdisciplinary education and state-of-the-art training programs and facilities.
Developing the Next Generation of Cyber-Stars
UWF Cybersecurity scholars work comprehensively to detect critical vulnerabilities and defend organizations of all sizes against information security exploitation.
Become a cybersecurity expert with up-to-date, industry-aligned programs and hands-on experience at the University of West Florida. UWF offers multidisciplinary Cybersecurity degree programs and certificates at the undergraduate and graduate levels. UWF is a member of the National CyberWatch Center and provides interdisciplinary Cybersecurity programs and certificates crossing Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Security Management, Computer Engineering, Security and Diplomacy and other areas. Scholarships are available to support students in Cybersecurity-related areas.
The University of West Florida (UWF) offers multiple undergraduate and graduate programs in the area of Cybersecurity. These programs are each designed to make the student a highly employable candidate in the field of Cybersecurity.
- Bachelor of Science in Computing and Information Sciences with a specialization in Cybersecurity (Blended)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology with a specialization in Network Systems Operations (Online)
- Bachelor of Arts in International Studies with a concentration in Security and Diplomacy (Face-to-Face)
- Master of Science in Information Technology with a specialization in Cybersecurity (Online)
- Master of Science in Computer Science with a focus on Cybersecurity (Blended)
- Master of Business Administration with a specialization in Information Security Management (Online)
- Master of Arts in Political Science with a concentration in Security and Diplomacy (Blended)
The Center for Cybersecurity also offers multiple undergraduate and graduate certificates in a variety of fields to best serve the needs of both students and the workforce.
- Certificate in Cybersecurity (Blended)
- Certificate in Intelligence Analysis (Online)
- Certificate in Information Security Management (Online)