Connect with Us
Whether you’re a potential student, a business leader, or a community member, we want to connect with you. Get in touch with us by completing the form below or giving us a call.
- Center for Cybersecurity
- Studer Community Institute Building
- 220 W. Garden St.
- Pensacola, FL 32502
Media and Speaker Inquiries
To request an interview with a UWF Center for Cybersecurity faculty or staff member or to request one for a speaking engagement, please contact Communications Director Tom St. Myer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 850.474.3076.
Moving at the Speed of Technology
Technology is a rapidly evolving landscape that requires swift action, intervention and deployment. We arm our students, faculty and community with an arsenal of resources to help them better prepare for, address and reduce cyber-related threats.
- Cyber Club
- Center for Cybersecurity Scholarship
- n00b to Pro Program
- Help Desk - Computer Security
- Cybersecurity Library Resources
- UWF Multidisciplinary Cybersecurity Education Options
- UWF IT Security Public Knowledgebase
- Cybersecurity Travel Funding Guidelines and Application
- Certificate in Compliance
- UWF Information Security Policy
- DHS Stop.Think.Connect Toolkit
- CAE Community
- National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education
- Department of Homeland Security
- National Security Agency
- National Initiative for Cybersecurity Careers and Studies (NICCS)
- Towson University's #CYBER4ALL