UWF Logo
Catalog 2007-2008
   Catalog Cover
Catalog Home

Academic Misconduct
Academic Standing
Appeal and Waiver Policies
Certificate Programs
Choice of Catalog
Class Attendance
College Level Academic
  Skills Test (CLAST)

Common Program

Foreign Language

General Studies

Grading System
Honor Rolls
Multicultural Requirement
Nontraditional Credit
Recency of Credit
Residency Requirement
Summer Semester
Transfer Credit
Upper-Division Status
Writing and Mathematics
  Requirements (Gordon

Academic Policies

A student may declare a minor by completing the ?Major/Minor Change? form available in the Office of the Registrar. Students should consult the minor department for course requirements. Neither diplomas nor certificates are issued for completion of the minor. Upon completion of minor course work, students must submit a ?Completion of Minor? form to the Office of the Registrar.

Students seeking a minor must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate major. Undergraduate students may qualify for a minor by meeting specific departmental and/or college requirements. Requirements for the minor will be those listed in the Catalog in effect at the time the minor is declared. A minimum of 12 semester hours of upper-division work must be completed in the minor, of which nine semester hours must be courses taken at UWF. Students must have a minimum GPA of 2.00 in all UWF courses used in the minor.

  Catalog | 11000 University Pkwy. | Pensacola, FL 32514 | (850) 474-2000 | Text Only | UWF Home