uwf banner 2004-2005 CATALOG  
Table of Contents
Telephone Directory
Academic Calendars
     Year 2004/2005
     Fall Semester 2004
     Spring Semester 2005
     Summer Semester 2005
University Mission
Degrees, Areas of Specialization,

After Admission
Financial Assistance
Student Activities
Student Services and Resources
Tuition and Fees
Military and Veterans Information
Registration and Records
Academic Policies
Graduation and General Degree

Public Service and Research Centers
College Mission Statements
Undergraduate Degree Programs
Master's Degree Programs
Specialist Degree Programs
Doctoral Degree Programs
Course Numbering System
Course Listings and Descriptions
Registration and Records
Academic Advising
Academic Common Market
Access to Grades
Audit Grading Option
Cancellation of Registration
Classification of Students
Continuous Enrollment
Dead Week
Deadline Dates/Academic Calendar
Directory/Students, Staff, and Faculty
Drop/Add-Schedule Changes
Dual Enrollment Registration
Enrollment Definition
Final Course Examinations
Florida Residency for Tuition Purposes
Late Registration
Non-Degree Student Registration
Pass/Fail Option
Registration Policies and Procedures
Reinstatement for Canceled Registration
Repeat Course Surcharge
Southern Regional Education Boards Electronic Campus
State Employees
Student Records
Student Right-To-Know Information
Transient Student Status
Traveling Scholar Program
University Honors Program
Students enrolled in a degree program at another institution may register for courses at UWF as non-degree students. Students registering as transient students are encouraged to submit a "Transient Student" form initiated at the parent institution indicating approval of course work to be taken at UWF. "Transient Student" forms from other Florida public universities will be used by UWF in lieu of the "Non-Degree Student Classification" form and as a registration form. Transient students are not eligible to receive financial aid from the University of West Florida. It is the student's responsibility to request official transcripts to be sent to the parent institution. For further information, contact the Office of the Registrar. Transient students are not permitted to register until the week prior to classes. See Academic Calendar for specific dates.