Faculty and Staff
Department of Anthropology
Lecturer in Sociology
Education: B.S. Psychology, Central Missouri State University; M.S. Community Development, Southern Illinois University; M.A. Sociology, University of Kansas; University of Kansas (PhD in Sociology In Progress)
Professional Interests: Gender studies, inequality, race and ethnicity, gender, social policy
Teaches: Intro to Sociology, Inequality in America, The Family, Intro to Women's Studies, Social Problems
- Fisher, R. Women and Social Security, Pensacola Magazine, June 2006.
- Nichols, J.C., Ferguson, F., Fisher, R. Educational Pluralism: A Compelling State Interest. The Journal of College Admission, 2006
- Fisher, R. Wages and the Blue Collar Worker. Northwest Florida Business Climate Magazine, April, 2005.
- Fisher, R. The Mother-Daughter Exchange. Pensacola Magazine, October, 2005.
Organizations and Committees:
- Association of Black Sociologists
- Southern Sociological Association
- National Women's Studies Association