Summary Reports on General Education Assessment
In collaboration with ASPIRE, submission of Summary Reports on General Education Assessment has transitioned to a Qualtrics-powered online survey. 2017-18 assessment reports are due July 31, 2018.
Summary Reports Guidelines
- Separate reports must be completed for each course and learning outcome assessed.
- Departments offering General Education courses are required to report on their student learning outcomes from the General Education Student Learning Outcomes.
- Separate reports are required for different instructional formats (face-to-face, online, study abroad, etc.).
- Separate reports are required for each student learning outcome.
- This form should be completed by academic units offering courses in the General Education curriculum.