CASSH News and Events
News stories that highlight programs, events and people in the College of Arts, Social Sciences, and Humanities.
CASSH Communications Content Submissions
Do you have news, events, staff, faculty or students that you would like the College of Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities to feature? If so, please let us know!
CASSH News Publication
CASSH regularly publishes the accomplishments and features of the students, staff and faculty of the college. Subscribe to CASSH News to receive these publication.
CASSH News Archives
- October-Novermber 2016: Discovery, Election Forecasting, Creative Accomplishments
- June-July 2016: What's Happening in CASSH - Discoveries, Travels, Accomplishments
- April - May 2016: This Month in CASSH - Scholarship & Leadership
- February - March 2016: This Month in CASSH
- January - February 2016:This Month in CASSH - Accomplishment, Discover, Creativity
- November - December 2015: This Month in CASSH
- October - November 2015: This Month in CASSH
- September - October 2015: This Month in CASSH
- July-August 2015: This Month in CASSH
- June-July 2015: This Month in CASSH
- May - June 2015: This Month in CASSH
- April - May 2015: This Month in CASSH
- March - April 2015: Here's What's Happening
- Feb. - March 2015: Here's What's Happening
- January 2015: Starting Strong in 2015
- December 2014: Finishing 2014 Strong
Call for Submissions
Florida Humanities Council Community Project Grants - Deadlines: August 1 and October 3, 2016.
Community Project grants provide support for the planning and implementation of public humanities programs and resources that meet the needs and interests of local communities. Projects may include lecture series and panel discussions, reading and discussion groups, film series, oral history projects, exhibitions, and the development of cultural resources that complement public programming. Visit the Florida Humanities Council for more information.
CASSH 2017-2018 Year in Review
The UWF College of Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities 2016-2017 Year in Review highlights some of our most notable accomplishments over the year. It connects the dots between our university’s values and the tremendous work of our faculty, staff and students across the college. See what we have accomplished together!
CASSH 2014-2015 Year in Review
The College of Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities proudly presents its 2014-2015 Year in Review. In this publication, we feature the faculty, students, programming and partnerships that make our college distinctive and have contributed to the successes of this past year.
Celebrating CASSH's Accomplishments: Dean's Report July - December 2014
Take a look at what we've achieved together! Our December edition of the CASSH Dean's Report December 2014 features the accomplishments of our students, departments, faculty and staff from July - December, 2014.
For Additional Support
If additional support is required, or if marketing and publicity efforts beyond the UWF community are needed, please contact: