SAHLS - OSH
Occupational Safety and Health
|Documents and Resources|
|Enter an eMeeting
Listen to Recordings
|Workshops and Training||Undergraduate Programs||Graduate Programs|
Online Renewal Credits
|Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
Core/OSH electives online!
|Master of Public Health
- Electrical Safety
- Mold Awareness
- OSHA 10-HR (General Industry & Construction)
- Protecting the Health and Safety of Hospital and Nursing Home Workers
- Safety Climate
- Online Renewal Credits in Indoor Air Quality
Online OSH Electives in Academic Programs
- Fundamentals of Industrial Hygiene: Applications to Indoor Air Quality
- Fundamentals of Occupational Safety and Health
- Medical Disaster Management
- Occupational Safety in the Health Care Environment
- Public Health
Visit the Course Descriptions and Advisors page for more information and contact information for course instructors.
Resources and Meeting Schedule
Most community outreach meetings related to OSH and IAQ will be conducted online, using a free web-conferencing tool available at UWF called Elluminate. A perpetual eMeeting Room is available for members to use year-round. All participants entering an eMeeting are granted full moderator privileges to participate. As appropriate, recordings of previously held meetings will automatically be available to all interested parties. If members experience any technical problems with the Elluminate software, please contact the Helpdesk at (850) 474-2075 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Student Voice...loud and clear!
The President of the Student Association for Public Health or his/her appointed representative is an invited member of all formal meetings. Students are encouraged to forward discussion points to the President for consideration.