Academic Peer Counselors (850) 474-2356
Our Academic Peer Counselors can answer many of the questions that undergraduate students face as they work to achieve their major or minor in Psychology.
Our APCs for the Fall 2014 semester are Tiffany Alviola, Margeuax Donovan, and Brittany Nokes.
Some of topics that the counselors frequently address are:
- Understanding the SASS audit
- Developing a class schedule
- Registering online
- Selecting classes based on a student's interests
- Understanding course descriptions
- Understanding course requirements
- Psychology major requirements
- Psychology minor requirements
- Important dates and deadlines
Ready to get started?
The APC office is located on the second floor of the Department of Psychology, Building 41, Room 202. The office hours for the Spring 2014 semester are:
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask a question or to make an appointment, or call 850.474.2356.