Curriculum plan for the DNP Partnership
The postmaster's DNP program is offered primarily in an online format for the following specialties.
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Midwifery
- Pediatric Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Students from an accredited program that have a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree will be able to complete the DNP curriculum in 48 credits. This may be completed in approximately 1 1/2 years of full-time study or 2 1/2-3 years of part-time study. Any postmaster's student who wishes to elect a specialty area different from that in his/her MSN studies, will be required to take additional coursework, including clinical courses.