Over the last year or so, ATC has conducted and recorded numerous training sessions in Elluminate Live! Elluminate Live! (now Blackboard Collaborate) supports engaging, recordable, online web conferencing, whether you have two learners or two hundred.
The recorded training sessions listed below, offered by a variety of UWF faculty and ATC staff, are categorized for your convenience and typically run from 30 minutes to 1 hour.
You will not need any special software on your computer. Just "Click" on the link and allow 30-40 seconds for the recorded session to download and begin running on your computer. You may encounter windows asking you to allow programs to run on your computer; it is safe to select "Yes."
If you have any questions or would like more information on Elluminate Live!, please contact the ATC staff.
Be sure to check the ATC calendar for upcoming webinars.
- Articulating and Aligning Your Learning Objectives for Better Course Outcomes, (Standard 2) with Nancy Hastings
- Assessing and Measuring Student Performance in Your Online Course, (Standard 3) with Jane Halonen
- Choosing Appropriate Resources and Materials for Your Online Course, (Standard 4) with Enid Siskin
- Engaging Online Learners, (Standard 5) with Kathy Johnson
- Course Technology that Supports and Engages Online Learners, (Standard 6) with Dave Dawson
- Preparing For A Quality Matters Course Review, with Anita Solarski
- Creating a Quality Blended Course with Dr. Kathrine Johnson (4/4/13)
- Saving Time with the Course Builder in eLearning with Dr. Michelle Gaudette (4/3/13)
- The ATC Course Design Template with Cindy Mersereau (02/01/13)
- "But I LUV Colored Text!", with Karen Barth (02/10/2012)
- Collaborating with Google Docs, with Jenae Burkart (4/10/13)
- Writing Higher Order Multiple Choice Questions, Claudia Stanny (02/28/2013)
- Narrating PowerPoints and Publishing in Presenter on eDesktop, Cindy Mersereau (2/21/13)
- Using Wikis to Engage Online Students, Karen Barth (2/20/13)
- Orange Grove Digital Learning Repository, with Dave Dawson
- Web Quests, with Karen Rasmussen
- Teaching Students How To Work In Groups, with Dave Dawson
- ProctorU with John Crane (4/11/2013)
- Addressing Cheating Issues in the Online Classroom, with John Crane
eLearning Tips and Techniques:
- eLearning Copy Course Components - New Process with Karen Barth (8/14/13)
- What's New in eLearning 10.1 (1/9/2013)
- Elluminate Live! Training in Elluminate, with John Crane
- eLearning Gradebook, with John Crane
- Creating Content in eLearning, with Karen Barth
- Groups, Group Dropbox and Group Discussions, with John Crane
- News and Discussions, with Karen Barth and Bill Harrison
- eLearning Question Library, with John Crane
- Creating eLearning Quizzes, with John Crane
- Creating Random Quizzes, with John Crane (10/04/2012)
- End of Semester Tips (12/09/2011), with John Crane and Karen Barth
- Setting Your Tech Codes, with Karen Barth (10 minutes)
- eLearning Online Rooms, with John Crane
- Adjusting Quiz Times with John Crane
- Creating Accessible Documents and PowerPoint files, with Karen Barth (10/11/2012)
- Respondus Test Generator, with John Crane (09/21/12)
- SDRC and Faculty: A Partnership in Accessibility, with Dr. Vannee Cao-Nguyen
- What's Your Plan B? Course Delivery Strategies for H1N1 Outbreak, with Claudia Stanny, Michael White, and Karen Barth
Elluminate Conference Sessions
Academic Advising and Student Management
Elluminate "From Soup to Nuts"
Giving Life to Science Labs for Distance Learning
Project Design and Management Using Shared Desktop in Elluminate
Uniformity by Design: Face-to-Face and Distance Delivery via Elluminate