ATC/CUTLA Fall Mini-Conference
Save the date - Friday, November 22!
10:00 AM until 3:00 PM, Conference Center Room C
Seating is limited, so sign-up today on the Reservation Desk.
Morning workshop begins at 10:00 am and will consist of these high impact practices:
- 10:00 AM Kimberly Tatum (Collaborative Learning for a Mock Trial Experience)
- 10:30 AM Danny Drost (Community-Based Learning: PE Learning Centers in Elementary Schools)
- 11:00 AM Matt Ruckman (Argo Adventure Camp Special Events)
- 11:30 AM Chris Cotten (Conducting Service Learning in Guatemala)
Lunch in Nautilus Market (meal ticket provided) Please be sure to register so we have an accurate head count.
Afternoon Faculty Showcase will include:
- Eric Bostwick: Using Camtasia to Create Closed Captions
- Karen Valaitis: Wikis for Team/Group Projects
- Chris Amos: Live Discussions Groups in Collaborate
- Aileen Trotter: Incorporating StudyMate Class
- David Earle: Using Conditional Releases
- Tressa Kelly: Integrating Media Projects
- Antony Pinto: Using Regular Expressions for Quiz Questions
- Britt McGowan & Caroline Thompson: Library Online Resources and Tutorials