UWF Visitors Center - Bldg. 81
Maps, directions, flight & hotel information right at your fingertips.
Planning for your Visit
Flying into Pensacola
Pensacola, FL (PNS) International Airport Airlines
Hotel & Lodging
(A UWF rate is available: Please ask for the UWF rate when making your reservation)
5-10 minutes from campus (I-10 & I-110 / University Mall)
- Courtyard Marriott: (850) 857-7744
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott: (850) 484-8001
- Hampton Inn & Suites: (850) 505-7500
- SpringHill Suites Marriott: (850) 475-0055
10-15 minutes from campus (Pensacola Airport / Cordova Mall)
- Hampton Inn & Suites: (850) 478-1123
- Homewood Suites by Hilton: (850) 474-3777
- Hyatt Place: (850) 483-5599
15-20 minutes from campus (Downtown Pensacola)
- Courtyard Marriott: (850) 439-3330
- Crowne Plaza: (850) 433-3336
- Residence Inn by Marriott: (850) 432-0202
20-25 minutes from campus (Pensacola Beach)
Driving from I-10
Take Exit 13 (Davis Highway) and go north. Stay in far left lane to follow signs to University Parkway. Turn left onto University Parkway. Stay in the right lane and follow University Parkway until it ends, which will put you on main campus (You will see the UWF bushes at the traffic light). Turn left onto Campus Drive and make your first right into Parking lot A and you will see the Visitors Center, Bldg. 81.
Driving from US Highway 90
Enter onto the campus via Campus Drive. Go through 2 traffic lights, you will want to stay in the left hand lane through the first light, then get into the right hand lane. Once you go through the 2nd light, make your first right into Parking lot A and you will see the Visitors Center, Bldg. 81.
|UWF Maps for Download||UWF Online Maps|
|Main Campus Map - Print (.pdf)
Main Campus Map - Web (.pdf)
Main Campus ADA Map
|Bldg. 81, UWF Visitors Center
UWF Main Campus Map
UWF Main Campus Map - GIS (Desktop)
- On the GIS map:
- Use the 'search' feature to locate departments, buildings and other parts of main campus.
- To perform a general search on everything, type a keyword in the 'Random Search blank' and click the 'Find' button.
- To find a Parking Lot, use the search box labeled “Other.”
Florida Panhandle Virtual Tour
The northwestern part of Florida is lovingly referred to as the Florida Panhandle. It has roughly 200 miles of beaches that stretch along the Gulf of Mexico. Visitors like to come to enjoy the warm sand and emerald waters. In addition to the spectacular beaches, the Florida Panhandle is known for its laid-back small towns, sand dunes, and plentiful fishing.
Visitors also enjoy exploring the history and architecture that has Spanish, English, and French influences. Stop by any of the historical sites as you plan your visit to UWF.