Plan Your Visit
Here's everything you'll need to get to town, get to campus, and get to splashing!
Questions? Contact the Visitors Center
Pensacola International Airport (PNS)
Hotel & Lodging
Please remember to ask for any UWF rates when making your reservation.
5-10 minutes from campus (I-10 and I-110 / University Mall)
- Courtyard Marriott: (850) 857-7744
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott: (850) 484-8001
- Hampton Inn & Suites: (850) 505-7500
- SpringHill Suites Marriott: (850) 475-0055
- Candlewood Suites: (850) 435-4690
10-15 minutes from campus (Pensacola Airport / Cordova Mall)
- Hampton Inn & Suites: (850) 478-1123
- Homewood Suites by Hilton: (850) 474-3777
- Hyatt Place: (850) 483-5599
15-20 minutes from campus (Downtown Pensacola)
- Courtyard Marriott: (850) 439-3330
- Pensacola Grand Hotel: (850) 433-3336
- Residence Inn by Marriott: (850) 432-0202
20-25 minutes from campus (Pensacola Beach)
Location Address: 11000 University Pkwy, Bldg. 81, Pensacola, FL 32514
Driving from I-10
Take Exit 13 (Davis Highway) and go north. Stay in far left lane to follow signs to University Parkway. Turn left onto University Parkway. Stay in the right lane and follow University Parkway until it ends, which will put you on campus (you will see the UWF bushes at the traffic light). Turn left onto Campus Drive and make your first right into Parking Lot A and you will see the Visitors Center, Bldg. 81.
Driving from US Highway 90
Enter onto the campus via Campus Drive. Go through 2 traffic lights, stay in the left hand lane through the first light, then get into the right hand lane. Once you go through the 2nd light, make your first right into Parking Lot A and you will see the Visitors Center, Bldg. 81.
|UWF Maps for Download|
|Main Campus - Print (PDF)
Main Campus - Web (PDF)
ADA Campus Map (PDF)
Bldg. 81, UWF Visitors Center
UWF Main Campus Map
UWF Main Campus Map - GIS (desktop)
GIS Map Information
- Use the 'Search' feature to locate departments, buildings and other parts of main campus.
- To perform a general search on everything, type a keyword in the 'Random Search' blank and click the 'Find' button.
- To find a Parking Lot, use the search box labeled "Other."
You will need a parking permit to park in any campus lots. When you arrive at the Visitors Center, you may enter the drive-thru area and speak with a representative to receive a parking permit. Or, you can request one when you check in at the front desk.
Parking permits will also be distributed at most campus tours and special events. Be sure to see an Admissions staff member to ensure you receive a parking permit.
Parking permits are valid only for the date of your campus visit or event, and must be clearly displayed in the dashboard of your vehicle. Please park only in spots marked as "Visitor" or "Commuter" spots; signage is available in all campus parking lots directing you to visitor spots.
For more information on parking on campus, contact Parking and Transportation Services at (850) 473-7711.