Becoming a Transfer student is no easy task. Having attended a previous institution, you know there is no better way to get a sense of a college or university than to visit. We invite you to come and explore our dynamic campus.
Dates and Details
- Days: Tuesdays
- Times: 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. CST
- Check-in: Bldg. 81, UWF Visitor Center
- Online Reservation
Transfer on Tuesdays
Transfer Tuesday tours are offered every Tuesday, except on observed holidays and closings. Tours depart from the Visitor Center in Building 81 at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Prospective transfer students and families will have the opportunity to meet with an Admissions Representative. Reservations are preferred.
Students and families interested in visiting can make their reservation online. Once you have made a reservation, you will receive confirmation within a few days. We want to be sure you have requested a tour date that we are able to accommodate. The email will contain your tour reservation confirmation, directions with a campus map, and tips for visiting Pensacola.
Transfer Tuesday Tours
A great way for you to discover the natural beauty of our 1,600-acre campus, as well as experience all that UWF has to offer:
- Receive a personal campus tour with highlights of the specific academic programs and facilities that interest you.
- Meet with a Transfer Admissions Representative who can discuss your application, credits, and receive an *on-site admissions application decision.
- *Engage with a faculty member for your academic major of interest in a one-on-one meeting.
- Interact with current UWF Students who can answer all your questions about academics, housing, and student life.
*If you would like to receive and on-site admissions application decision, or meet with a faculty member please schedule your Transfer Tuesday tour at least 1 week prior for accommodations.
Special Accommodations for ADA
Pursuant to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, any person requiring special accommodations are requested to advise UWF by contacting the UWF ADA Compliance Office at (850) 474-2694 (voice) or (850) 857-6114 (TTY) at least 72 hours prior to the event.
Create Your Experience at UWF
Expect to work hard and play hard. Expect to share knowledge. Expect to leave inspired and ready to excel. Ready to start your journey?Apply Now
Request More Info
Do you want to experience the UWF spirit and history in the making? When you request more information you will be able to get the latest and the greatest announcements, exciting news and information on U-Dub activities.Request More Info