Want to bring your class, team, or group to our campus? We can set up a custom tour built specifically for your needs and interests. Just submit a request below!
How to Plan Your Group Visit
We consider groups to be 5 or more individuals. We can cater to your specific needs and / or academic interests.
- Days: Monday through Friday upon availability; considering Admissions events and observed holidays and closings
- Requests: must be received at least 3 weeks prior to desired visit date
- Start Times: 9:00 am or 1:00 pm CST
- Location: UWF Visitors Center
- Parking: Bldg. 81, UWF Visitors Center
- Weather Forecast: escambia.weatherstem.com/uwf (be prepared)
To request specific accommodations for this event, please contact Amanda Jengo, Coordinator of Visit Experience, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 850.474.3000.
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions is committed to providing an exceptional visit experience for every guest. Pursuant to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, any person requiring special accommodations is requested to advise UWF by contacting ADA Program Office at 850.474.2694 or 711 (TTY) at least two (2) business days prior to the event. For information or to submit a request, visit the Public Event Accommodation Page or email email@example.com.