Summer is a great time to enroll in classes at UWF! Take advantage of short summer terms and a lighter course load. Explore a graduate course before committing to a degree program. Get a head start on your graduate degree by taking prerequisite or foundational graduate courses within your program or continue your current graduate curriculum plan.
Current Graduate Students
- Visit the Current Students summer page.
- Current graduate students interested in registering for summer courses should contact their academic advisor before registration.
Prospective Graduate Students
If you plan to pursue a graduate degree at UWF and wish to enroll in the Summer semester, you must apply for admission to the University.
- For more information about graduate admission requirements and deadlines, visit How to Apply
- Ready to apply? Submit an online application.
If you are seeking a certification, wanting to get a head start on course work before becoming degree-seeking, or just taking classes for pleasure and wish to enroll in the Summer semester, you need not apply for formal admission. Just complete the graduate non-degree seeking application.
Prior to registering for the first time, new graduate students should meet with their academic advisor.
New students must activate their MyUWF student account before registering:
- Go to the MyUWF log-in web page at https://my.uwf.edu
- Click on the app titled ‘Activate Your Account-New to UWF’
Apply for Summer
Expect to work hard and play hard. Expect to share knowledge. Expect to leave inspired and ready to excel. Ready to start your journey this Summer?Apply for Summer
Take control of your summer. Enjoy the flexibility of selecting from multiple terms and arrange your studies to fit around your schedule.Summer Calendar & Dates
Find a Course
Browse more than over 500 fully accredited online and on-campus course offerings.Find a Course