Next Steps - Readmitted Students
Welcome back to UWF! We've missed you.... and want to ensure your readmission/return to UWF is easy, smooth and simple.
Next Steps to Enroll
Submit New/Missing College Transcripts
Submit New/Missing College Transcript(s)
- Students that have attended another institution while away from UWF are required to have their missing transcript(s) sent to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions as soon as possible. Learn more about sending Transcripts.
Degree Plan Audit (DegreeWorks)
Degree Plan Audit (DegreeWorks)
- Once cleared for readmission you will be able to view your new Course Degree Audit. DegreeWorks, UWF's degree audit system, allows you to see how your credit has been applied to your selected degree program.
Apply for Financial Aid
Applying for Financial Aid
- All students should complete and submit a Federal Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to UWF. Our UWF school code is 003955. Learn more about UWF’s financial aid opportunities at uwf.edu/financialaid and contact the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com or (850) 474-2400.
Already sent your FAFSA to UWF?
Depending on your last time enrolled at UWF, you may have holds present on your record. You will want to check and verify all holds are removed by selecting the "Registration Menu" app in MyUWF. Common readmitted student holds are, but not limited to:
Check your Immunization Status
- Search & select the "Immunization Status" app in MyUWF to check your immunization status and any outstanding requirements.
- All students are required to complete and submit an Immunization Health History Form to register for classes at least 3 weeks prior to when they wish to register. For questions please contact Student Health Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (850) 474-2172. Learn more including helping steps on filling out your form at uwf.edu/immunizations.
- Immunization Health History Form: 18 years old or over
- Each semester, all students intending to enroll, must agree to terms and conditions of the financial responsibilities and obligations associated with attending the University of West Florida. Students agree to the Financial Responsibility Statement with an electronic agreement from inside their MyUWF portal. Learn more about the Financial Responsibility Statement.
Verify Residency Classification is Correct
- It is the student's responsibility to ensure they have the correct residency classification upon starting or re-entering UWF by at least the 1st day of classes. Learn more about residency rules, regulations and approved documents. If there are questions, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at email@example.com or (850) 474-2230.
- Search & select the "Application Status" app to view the status of your residency classification.
- Verify residency classification under the "application status" app from MyUWF. It is important to note that Florida Statute Section 1009.21 declares that all admitted students are non-residents until an independent review provides sufficient information to change the decision permanently. The burden of proof to overturn the original decision remains with the student.
Register for Classes
Contact Academic Advisor to Select Classes
- Students are assigned an Academic Department Advisor based on their intended major. For advising questions or to find out who your academic advisor is search & select the "Advising Status " app within MyUWF.
Payments & Payment Plans (Argo Central)
Search for Courses
Browse more than over 500 fully accredited online and on-campus course offerings.Course Search
These steps will guide you through the web registration process.Step by Step Registration Guide
Registration deadlines are specific to your enrollment classification and term.Academic Calendars