Next Steps - Non-Degree & Transient Students
Welcome to the Argonaut community! These steps will provide you with the information to successfully enroll at UWF.
Next Steps to Enroll
Submit Immunization Form
Submit Immunization Form
- All students are required to complete and submit an Immunization Health History Form to register for classes at least 3 weeks prior to when they wish to register. For questions please contact Student Health Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (850) 474-2172. Learn more including helpful steps on completing out your form at uwf.edu/immunizations.
- Immunization Health History Form: (You will be prompted to log into MyUWF)
- 18 years old or older
- 17 years old or under
Check your Immunization Status
- Search & select the "Immunization Status" app in MyUWF to check your immunization status and any outstanding requirements.
Register for classes
When to Register?
- Visit uwf.edu/registrar for a complete listing of academic dates, including open registration on the University Academic Calendar.
- Learn more about the registration process at UWF? Check out the step-by-step course registration online videos below.
- Video: Looking up Classes | 1:48mins
- Video: Registering for Classes | 3:12mins
Submit College Transcript(s)
- Depending on the courses you elect to enroll in, students may be asked to provide official/unofficial transcript(s) to an Academic Department showing that they have satisfied course pre-requisites. (Do NOT send transcripts to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions)
- Send your transcripts directly to the Academic Department Advisor for the department who owns the course. Find an Academic Department Advisor at uwf.edu/academicadvisors.
Verify Residency Classification is Correct
- It is the student's responsibility to ensure they have the correct residency classification upon starting or re-entering UWF by at least the 1st day of classes. Learn more about residency rules, regulations and approved documents. If there are questions, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at email@example.com or (850) 474-2230.
- Search & select the "Application Status" app to view the status of your residency classification.
- Verify residency classification under the "application status" app from MyUWF. It is important to note that Florida Statute Section 1009.21 declares that all admitted students are non-residents until an independent review provides sufficient information to change the decision permanently. The burden of proof to overturn the original decision remains with the student.
Payments & Payment Plans (Argo Central)
(On-Campus Learners) Purchase your Nautilus (Student ID) Card
- The Nautilus Card is the official UWF identification card. All students attending class on the Pensacola campus are required to obtain a card. Learn more about the UWF Nautilus Card.
(On-Campus Learners) Purchase your Parking Pass
- Permit enforcement begins the first day of class of each term. Please have a current valid permit properly displayed on your vehicle. Parking Permits are purchased in the "Parking Permits, Citations and Appeals" app from MyUWF.
- Learn more about where to park and transportation on campus at uwf.edu/parking
Search for Courses
Browse more than over 500 fully accredited online and on-campus course offerings.Course Search
These steps will guide you through the web registration process.Step by Step Registration Guide
Registration deadlines are specific to your enrollment classification and term.Academic Calendars