2UWF Program Participant Next Steps
Congratulations! You have been qualified to participate in the 2UWF program. We want to ensure that your transition is clear, informative, and easy. Below are the steps for participation in the program and the next steps for your transition to UWF.
2UWF Program Participant Checklist
- After you receive your UWF ID number, you will complete and submit a "Nautilus Card Identity Verification Form" (.pdf) to the UWF Nautilus Card Office.
At 45 Credit Hours Earned:
- Meet with your GCSC, NWFSC, or TCC academic advisor to review your degree audit and check progress toward graduation.
- Prepare to apply for graduation at GCSC, NWFSC, or TCC by the established application deadline.
Notify 2UWF Coordinator Your Ready
Transition to UWF (2UWF) Next Steps
From your indicated entry term, the 2UWF Program Coordinator will begin proceedings to transition you to UWF. The 2UWF Coordinator will complete your official application, transfer academic records, and finalize the proceedings to officially offer you admission to UWF. At that point, you are able to move forward with completing your below next steps. Congratulations and welcome!
View Transfer Coursework
Degree Plan Audit (DegreeWorks)
- Admitted students can review their Degree Audit. DegreeWorks, UWF's degree audit system the day after they have been offered admission. DegreeWorks allows you to see how your transfer or awarded credit has been applied to your selected degree program.
- Search & select the "Degree Audit" app from MyUWF.
Apply for Financial Aid
Applying for Financial Aid
- All students should complete and submit a Federal Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to UWF. Our UWF school code is 003955. Learn more about UWF’s financial aid opportunities at uwf.edu/financialaid and contact the Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (850) 474-2400.
Already sent your FAFSA to UWF?
Submit Immunization Form
Submit Immunization Form
- All students are required to complete and submit an Immunization Health History Form to register for classes at least 3 weeks prior to when they wish to register. For questions please contact Student Health Services at email@example.com or (850) 474-2172. Learn more including helpful steps on completing out your form at uwf.edu/immunizations.
- Immunization Health History Form: (You will be prompted to log into MyUWF)
- 18 years old or older
- 17 years old or under
Check your Immunization Status
- Search & select the "Immunization Status" app in MyUWF to check your immunization status and any outstanding requirements.
Register for Classes
Contact Academic Advisor to Select Classes
- Students are assigned an Academic Department Advisor based on their intended major. For advising questions or to find out who your academic advisor is search & select the "Advising Status " app within MyUWF.