Next Steps - Admitted Transfers
Congratulations and welcome to the Argonaut community! These steps will provide you with the information to successfully enroll at UWF.
Apply for Financial Aid
- Our UWF School Code is 003955. For questions about the Financial Aid application (FAFSA) process please contact the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com. If already awarded, check your financial aid status.
Accept Offer of Admission
- All students are required to accept their offer of admission prior to registering for orientation, on-campus housing or course registration. You can officially confirm your offer by logging into My.UWF.edu, selecting - “Application Status”, and confirming your enrollment. For questions please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Once you confirm, you will be able to view your Course Degree Audit. DegreeWorks, UWF's degree audit system, allows you to see how your transfer credit has been applied to your selected degree program. In MyUWF, select - "Degree Audit (for students enrolled starting in Fall 2014)".
Submit Immunization Form
- All students are required to complete and submit the "Mandatory Immunization Health History Form" (.pdf) as soon as possible. For questions please contact Student Health Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Example: Mandatory Health History Form for On-Campus Learners
- Check the status of your immunization holds by logging into My.UWF.edu - search for "Immunization Status", and click "View Holds". Should you have specific questions about your form or holds, contact Student Health Services at (850) 474-2172.
Apply for Campus Housing
- Housing is always in high demand, so be sure to complete and submit a housing contract as soon as possible. Housing contracts and housing living options can be found at uwf.edu/housing. For questions please contact the Housing and Residence Life Office at email@example.com.
Register for Classes
Students with 0-29 Transfer Credit Hours
Register for New Student Orientation
- Incoming transfer students who are credit hour Freshmen are required to attend New Student Orientation which is an in-person two day program. Orientation allows students to be advised and get acclimated with UWF. To register, log into My.UWF.edu and select “Orientation Registration for Undergraduate Student.” For additional information including the available schedules and dates, or questions please contact the New Student Orientation Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students with 30+ Transfer Credit Hours
Contact Academic Advisor to Select Classes
- Students who have declared a major and have 30 credit hours or more will be assigned an academic advisor by your academic department. Your Advisor's information can also be found by searching for the app "Advising Status (Fall 2014 and Forward)" within MyUWF or by viewing the UWF Academic Advisor Directory (.pdf).
- Need help with the registration process? Check out our step-by-step course registration online videos!
Attend New Student Orientation
- Incoming transfer students with over 30 credit hours are required to attend New Student Orientation prior to starting classes. There are online or a one day in-person option which will allow you to get acclimated with UWF. To register for orientation, log into My.UWF.edu and select “Orientation Registration for Undergraduate Student.” For additional information including the available schedules and dates, or questions please contact the New Student Orientation Office at email@example.com.
Submit Your Final College Transcript(s)
- All students are required to have their final transcript sent to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions as soon as degrees and/or final grades are posted.
Submit any AP, IB or other exam credit Transcripts
- If you received AP, IB or other exam credit you will need to request official score reports be sent from the testing agency directly to UWF to receive college credit. For questions please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
Paying for College
We know you have a lot to consider when it comes to paying for college. At UWF, we offer a wide variety of financial aid and scholarship resources to help you achieve your educational goalsFinancial Aid
Seeing is Believing
We welcome prospective students, their families and friends to campus for tours Monday through Friday.Visit UWF
Questions or Need Help? Contact Me
Mr. Kyree Whitehead
P: (850) 474-3379
F: (850) 474-3360