Next Steps - Admitted Transfers
Congratulations and welcome to the Argonaut community! These steps will provide you with the information to successfully enroll at UWF.
Apply for Financial Aid
- Our UWF School Code is 003955. For questions about the Financial Aid application (FAFSA) process please contact the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com.
Accept Offer of Admission - For Fall 2014 Admits Only
- All students are required to accept their offer of admission prior to registering for orientation or on-campus housing. You can officially confirm your offer by logging into My.UWF.edu, selecting - “Application Status”, and confirming your enrollment. The confirmation deadline is May 1, 2014. For questions please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
Submit Immunization Form
- All students are required to complete and submit the Immunization Health History form as soon as possible. For questions please contact the Student Health Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register for New Student Orientation
- All transfer students are required to attend New Student Orientation. To register, log into My.UWF.edu and select “Orientation Registration for Undergraduate Student.” For additional information including the available schedules and dates, or questions please contact the New Student Orientation Office at email@example.com.
Apply for Campus Housing
- Housing is always in high demand, so be sure to complete and submit a housing contract as soon as possible. Housing contracts and housing living options can be found at uwf.edu/housing. For questions please contact the Housing and Residence Life Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit Your Final College Transcript(s)
- All students are required to have their final transcript sent to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions as soon as degrees and/or final grades are posted.
Submit any AP, IB or other exam credit Transcripts
- If you received AP, IB or other exam credit you will need to request official score reports be sent from the testing agency directly to UWF to receive college credit. For questions please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.