Next Steps - Admitted Freshmen
Congratulations and welcome to the Argonaut community! The steps below will provide you with the information to successfully enroll at UWF.
Apply for Financial Aid
- Our UWF School Code is 003955. For questions about the Financial Aid application (FAFSA) process please contact the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com.
Accept Offer of Admission - For Fall 2014 Admits Only
- All students admitted for the Fall 2014 and beyond are required to accept their offer of admission prior to registering for orientation or on-campus housing. You can officially confirm your offer by logging into My.UWF.edu, selecting - “Application Status”, and confirming your enrollment. The confirmation deadline is May 1, 2014. For questions please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
Submit Immunization Form
- All students are required to complete and submit the Immunization Health History form as soon as possible. For questions please contact the Student Health Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register for New Student Orientation
- All freshmen are required to attend New Student Orientation. To register, log into My.UWF.edu and select “Orientation Registration for Undergraduate Student.” For additional information including the available schedules and dates, or questions please contact the New Student Orientation Office at email@example.com.
Apply for Campus Housing
- Housing is always in high demand, so be sure to complete and submit a housing contract as soon as possible. The priority deadline for applying for housing is May 1, 2014. Housing contracts and housing living options can be found at uwf.edu/housing. For questions please contact the Housing and Residence Life Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit Your Final High School Transcript
- All freshmen are required to have their final high school transcript sent to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions once they graduate from high school. You will need to request a transcript be sent from your high to UWF showing your graduation details.
- All students currently enrolled in college courses or with college course credits must submit college transcripts to UWF. All transcripts should be received prior to freshman orientation.
Submit any AP, IB or other exam credit Transcripts
- If you received AP, IB or other exam credit you will need to request official score reports be sent from the testing agency directly to UWF to receive college credit. For questions please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
Paying for College
We know you have a lot to consider when it comes to paying for college. At UWF, we offer a wide variety of financial aid and scholarship resources to help you achieve your educational goalsFinancial Aid
Seeing is Believing
We welcome prospective students, their families and friends to campus for tours Monday through Friday.Visit UWF