- Alabama Residency Classification Form (.pdf)
- Florida Residency Classification Form(.pdf)
Please SAVE a copy of this form once completed and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicant Student Forms
- Change of Major Form (NEW to UWF ONLY) (.pdf)
- Please SAVE a copy of this form once completed and e-mail to email@example.com.
- Dual Enrollment Approval Form (.pdf)
- FERPA Form - Authorization to Release Information (.pdf)
- Semester Change Request Form (.pdf)
In accordance with the requirements of Florida law (Section 119.071, Florida Statutes), the University of West Florida collects social security numbers only if specifically authorized or required by law or if imperative for the performance of the University’s duties and responsibilities. As indicated in this form, the University prefers that you use your Student ID number in lieu of the SSN. However, if you do not know your Student ID, the SSN must be used for matching purposes. In such event the use of the SSN is a business imperative and is authorized for collection under Section 119.071(5)(a)(2)(a)(II), F.S. Please visit http://uwf.edu/uwfid/internal/policies.cfm for UWF’s policy on the use of social security numbers.
Create Your Experience at UWF
Expect to work hard and play hard. Expect to share knowledge. Expect to leave inspired and ready to excel. Ready to start your journey?Apply Now
Seeing is Believing
We welcome prospective students, their families and friends to campus for tours Monday through Friday.Visit UWF