2UWF Transfer Student Partnership Programs
Enrollment in a 2UWF program guarantees admission to the University of West Florida, providing a seamless transition to university from one of our partnering institutions.
UWF has partnered with Gulf Coast State College, Northwest Florida State College, Pensacola State College, and Tallahassee Community College to provide students with an easy transition to UWF, as well as, enjoying the benefits of being a UWF student while pursuing their AA degree.
Benefits of the 2UWF Program
The 2UWF Program offers collaborative academic advising from UWF Transfer Advisors and an on-site 2UWF Program Coordinator located on the GCSC, NWFSC, PSC, and TCC campuses. Students will also receive access to UWF services and benefits before they enroll. Students who complete an associate of arts degree at GCSC, NWFSC, PSC, and TCC are guaranteed admissions at UWF, contingent upon meeting the minimum transfer requirements.
- Admission to UWF with no application fee
- Convenient transfer of academic records and courses from GCSC, NWFSC, PSC, and TCC to UWF
- Affordable bachelor’s degree from an accredited and respected public university
- Options to complete a bachelor’s degree at one of three University of West Florida’s locations:
- Faculty and staff committed to academic success
- Flexible class schedules to meet busy lifestyles
- Experienced academic advisors to assist in satisfying degree requirements
- Library privileges at both institutions
- UWF email account
- UWF ID card
To participate in a 2UWF Program a student must:
- Meet current admission criteria at a state college partner.
- Have earned fewer than 30 credit hours.
- Complete an associate of arts degree with a minimum overall combined 2.0 GPA as computed by UWF. (Individual departmental requirements may be higher)
- Be in compliance with the code of conduct at a state college and is in good academic standing.
- Not attend another institution between the time you graduate from your current state college and enroll at UWF.
- Formally enroll in UWF within one year of having completed an associate of arts degree.
- Not have previously graduated from a state college partner.
See if you qualify by completing the 2UWF Joint Admissions Agreement & Declaration of Past Conduct (.pdf) form and submitting to the 2UWF Program Coordinator, Mr. Kyree Whitehead, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Apply
Expect to share knowledge, leave inspired and get ready to excel. Start your journey and learn how to apply today!How to Apply
Transfer & Advising
Access to continuous academic advising from both UWF and state college partners to lead you on the path to earn a bachelor's degree.Transfer & Advising
Contact Us & FAQ's
You have questions, we have answers. Contact us today for more information or questions.Contact Us & FAQ's