Am I a Returning Student?

Readmission is an easy process for undergraduate students who previously attended UWF. Welcome back home!

You are a Returning Student if:

  • you were previously enrolled as a degree seeking student AND took a break from UWF (more than 3 consecutive semesters of not being enrolled) ... you are a Returning student.
  • *you graduated UWF from an undergraduate degree program and:
    • you want to take additional undergraduate classes ... you are a Returning student.
    • you want to earn an additional Bachelor's degree ... you are a Returning student.

Not a Returning Student

No problem! Apply as a Freshmen or Transfer Degree seeking student or as a Non-Degree seeking student.

Fill out my online form.