2UWF Program Eligibility & Benefits
Not only is admission to UWF guaranteed but 2UWF Participants receive access to UWF services before they even enroll!
To participate in a 2UWF Program a student must:
- Meet current admission criteria at a state college partner.
- Have earned fewer than 45 credit hours.
- Be in an associate of arts degree program with a minimum overall combined 2.00 GPA as computed by UWF. (Individual departmental requirements may be higher)
- Be in compliance with the code of conduct at a state college and is in good academic standing.
- Not attend another institution between the time you graduate from your current state college and enroll at UWF.
- Formally enroll in UWF within one year of having completed an associate of arts degree.
- Not have previously graduated from a state college partner.
The 2UWF Program offers collaborative academic advising from UWF Transfer Advisors and an on-site 2UWF Program Coordinator located on the GCSC, NWFSC, PSC, and TCC campuses. Students will also receive access to UWF services and benefits before they enroll
- Guaranteed admission to UWF upon completion of A.A. degree
- UWF Application fee waived
- Convenient transfer of academic records and courses from GCSC, NWFSC, PSC, and TCC to UWF
- Affordable bachelor’s degree from an accredited and respected public university
- Options to complete a bachelor’s degree at one of three University of West Florida’s locations:
- Faculty and staff committed to academic success
- Flexible class schedules to meet busy lifestyles
- Experienced academic advisors to assist in satisfying degree requirements
- Library privileges at both institutions
- UWF email account
- UWF ID card