2UWF Transfer Student Partnership Programs

Enrollment in a 2UWF program guarantees admission to UWF, offering a seamless transition from one of our partner institutions.

Institutional Partnerships

UWF has partnered with Gulf Coast State College, Northwest Florida State College, Pensacola State College, and Tallahassee Community College to provide students with an easy transition to UWF, as well as, enjoying the benefits of being a UWF student while pursuing their AA degree.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q1: What is the 2UWF program?

This program is designed to help you earn an Associate of arts degree and later a UWF bachelor’s degree in the most effective way. A designated advisor will work with you to develop an academic plan to suit your particular needs.

Q2: Who can join the program?

    GCSC, NWFSC, PSC or TCC students who:

    1. Have the intention to earn an Associate of Arts degree.
    2. Intend to obtain a bachelor’s degree at UWF.
    3. Have never taken any classes at UWF.
    4. Do not hold any bachelor’s degree.
    Q3: Why should I be interested in this program?

      There are a number of reasons that include but not limited to:

      1. Professional, specialized advising to help you reach your goals.
      2. Help with meeting all UWF admissions requirements.
      3. No application fee to UWF.
      4. Access to UWF services and events through UWF ID card.
      5. Easy transfer of records and information between 2UWF School and UWF.
      6. Obtain a UWF email account while attending 2UWF partnered institution.
      Q4: What are the requirements of this program?

        There are a few requirements including:

        1. Have less than 30 credit hours.
        2. Enroll in at least one class at GCSC, NWFSC, PSC or TCC the term you begin the 2UWF program.
        3. Meet with the 2UWF coordinator at least once per term.
        4. Be an active participant of the program by following the plan you develop.
        Q5: When can I apply to the 2UWF Program

          After you have been admitted to GCSC, NWFSC, PSC or TCC as a degree seeking student in the A.A. degree field. If you are a dual enrolled high school student you must wait until after high school graduation to submit your application.

          Fill out my online form.