Summer is a great time to take classes at UWF!
- Take advantage of short summer terms and a lighter course load.
- Explore a graduate course before committing to a degree program.
- Get a head start on your graduate degree by taking prerequisite or foundational graduate courses.
Prospective Graduate Students
If you plan to pursue a graduate degree and wish to enroll in the summer semester, you must apply for admission to the University.
- For more information about graduate admission requirements and deadlines, visit How to Apply
- Ready to apply? Submit an online application.
If you are seeking a certificate, wanting to get a head start on course work before becoming degree-seeking, or just taking classes for pleasure and wish to enroll in the Summer semester just complete the graduate non-degree seeking application.
Current Graduate Students
- Visit the Current Student summer section.
- Current graduate students interested in registering for summer courses should contact their academic advisor before registration.