Dual Enrolled

Dual Enrollment during the summer is a great way to get a jump start on your college credits while also knocking off high school course requirements.

Forensic Anthropology students participating in an exploratory dig

Interested students should contact their high school counselor to see if Dual Enrollment at UWF is an option for them. In order to be considered you must be a High School Junior, have a 3.0 GPA and have already taken the SAT or ACT exams.

For more information please contact Eddie Rogers, Argo Central's Associate Director at (850) 474-2238 or erogers0@uwf.edu.

Apply for Dual Enrollment
  1. Complete and submit the Dual Enrollment Application‌ (.pdf) for your desired term of entry.
  2. Complete the Dual Enrollment Approval Form‌ (.pdf) with your school counselor to identify the specific courses of interest. (It is recommended to choose a few courses, as some courses are not always available.)
  3. Submit a completed Immunization Health History Form which is your proof of Immunizations, consisting of:
    • Proof of MMR (measles/mumps/rubella) immunizations or shot records
    • Meningitis
    • Hepatitis

Proof of immunizations must be received for students to be registered for classes.

Please note:
In accordance with the requirements of Florida law (Section 119.071, Florida Statutes), the University of West Florida collects social security numbers only if specifically authorized or required by law or if imperative for the performance of the University’s duties and responsibilities.  As indicated in this form, the University prefers that you use your Student ID number in lieu of the SSN.  However, if you do not know your Student ID, the SSN must be used for matching purposes.  In such event the use of the SSN is a business imperative and is authorized for collection under Section 119.071(5)(a)(2)(a)(II), F.S.  Please see Division of Academic Affairs Collection and Use of Social Security Numbers‌‌ for UWF’s guidelines on the use of social security numbers.