Summer Academic Calendar & Dates
Take control of your summer. Enjoy the flexibility of selecting from multiple terms and arrange your studies to fit around your schedule.
Summer 2016 Semester Dates
Registration deadlines are specific to your enrollment classification. For more details on registration deadlines and other important dates, please review the Academic Calendar 2015-2016 revised (pdf).
|Part of Term||1||2||3||4|
|First Day of Classes||5/9||5/9||6/23||6/8|
|Last Day of Classes||8/5||6/21||8/5||8/5|
*For current degree-seeking students by current classification
**For currently enrolled, new transfers, or readmitted degree-seeking students. New Freshmen register at orientation.
***Undergraduate Non-degree student & all other classifications registration opens.
- Newly admitted undergraduate freshmen (First Time in College & Transferring freshmen) must attend new student orientation prior to course registration.
- Currently Enrolled, New Transfers, and Readmitted Students should use MyUWF to register for classes.
- Learn more about registration at uwf.edu/go/registration including receiving your advising PIN, viewing your Time Ticket, checking on any Holds and more. Students can access their grades, schedules, and Degree Works (degree plan), as well as complete address changes, registration, and withdrawals, online.
Advance Registration period for:
- Currently enrolled degree-seeking students.
(Monday) March 28 - (Sunday) April 3
|Student Type (earned sh)||Registration Opens||Registrar's Office Hours (Bldg. 18)|
|Graduate Students: (Classes 6, 7, 8)||Monday, March 28||8:00-5:00 pm|
|Seniors: 90+ sh||Tuesday, March 29||8:00-5:00 pm|
|Juniors: 60 - 89.99 sh||Wednesday, March 30||8:00-5:00 pm|
|Sophomores: 30 - 59.99 sh||Thursday, March 31||8:00-5:00 pm|
|Freshmen: 0 - 29.99 sh||Friday, April 1||8:00-5:00 pm|
Open Registration period for:
- Current, New, and Returning Degree-Seeking Students.
- Non-Degree Seeking Students registering for online courses.
- Non-Degree Seeking Students registering for on-campus courses, except undergraduate courses (1000-4000) on main campus.
(Monday) April 4 - (Sunday) April 17
Regular Registration period for:
- All Students
(Monday) April 20
|Term 1||Registration Ends on||(Sunday) May 8|
|Term 2||Registration Ends on||(Sunday) May 8|
|Term 3||Registration Ends on||(Wednesday) June 22|
|Term 4||Registration Ends on||(Tuesday) June 7|