Proctored or Make-Up Exam
As a service to UWF faculty and students, UWF Testing Services can provide proctoring services free of charge for make-up exams and exams that require proctoring for online or face-to-face UWF courses.
UWF students needing to schedule a proctored exam for a UWF Course:
1. For traditional face-to-face courses or online courses which require physical exam proctoring, call Testing Services to schedule your appointment at 850.473.7340.
2. Contact your instructor/responsible party to inform him/her that your appointment has been scheduled and request that a copy of your exam and proctoring instructions be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org If we do not receive a copy of the exam and proctoring instructions at least 2 hours prior to the scheduled appointment, your appointment may need to be rescheduled.
3. On the day of the exam, bring a photo ID (i.e. Nautilus Card, Driver's License, etc.) with you to Testing Services. Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to allow for check-in procedures.
Exams which utilize the Respondus Lockdown Browser with Webcam do not require physical proctoring and therefore are not required to be taken at Testing Services. More information about using Respondus.
UWF student needing to schedule a make-up exam for a UWF Course:
Testing Services can facilitate exam proctoring for students who need to make-up UWF course exams at the request of the instructor.
1. If the student is approved by the instructor to sit for a make-up exam, the instructor will complete the Faculty Make-Up Exam Request.
2. Once the instructor's request is received by Testing Services, we will contact the student via email to schedule the testing appointment.