It all starts with a Handshake
We are excited to announce that UWF Career Development & Community Engagement (CDCE) has partnered with Handshake, a modern career development platform, to replace our previous JasonQuest system and be your one-stop-shop for launching your career.
Handshake uses cutting edge technology to help UWF students and alumni more easily connect with employers, search jobs and internship postings and view upcoming event information and on-campus recruiting opportunities. Students and alumni have access to request appointments with a career coach. Employers can use Handshake as a recruitment tool to identify qualified candidates for open positions and manage on-campus recruitment activities.
The functionality and features provided by Handshake include:
- Upload a résumé and complete your online career profile
- Allow your online career profile and resume to be viewable by employers
- Keep track of your appointments with Career Development in one location
- Learn which employers are hosting upcoming meet and greets
- View upcoming local and on-campus career events
- Research contact information for local and national employers
- Search for and apply to open positions