Body Fat Tuesday
Body Fat Tuesday is a free body composition service provided by our UWF personal trainers that include skinfold measurements and body mass index calculations.
Body Fat Tuesday occurs the first Tuesday of every month from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. and 4-6 p.m. Visit the Fitness Assessment room next to the lower fitness center desk at the Health, Leisure and Sports Facility (Building 72) during the allotted event times. This service is free for all HLS members.
How To Sign Up
Register on the first Tuesday of every month. Log in to our online portal using your UWF Argo ID. If you are not a student, you will need to create an account and log in under “Non-UWF Account". Please arrive on time for your Body Fat Tuesday appointment.
Sign Up Instructions:
- Click on the "Sign up online for Body Fat Tuesdays" button.
- You'll be redirected to the Cout Bookings page. Look at the menu on the left-hand side of the page and select "Body Fat Tuesday".
- Select the timeslot you would like to sign up for.
What to Expect
Body Mass Index is calculated utilizing height and weight. Skinfold measurements tests three areas of the body:
- Men: Chest, Abdomen, and Thigh
- Women: Triceps, Suprailium, and Thigh.
If you have any questions, please contact Yadi Sanchez at email@example.com.