Look up your Room Assignment Today!
To review your room assignment, follow the steps below:
- Using Google Chrome, log on to my.uwf.edu
- Search for “Housing” in the search bar
- Click on the “Housing Contracts and Services” link
- Click the “View Application Status” Button
- Select your term
- Review your information & update as required
- Click “View Room Assignment” button to receive your building and roommate information.
If you are unhappy with your assignment, you may submit a Room Change Request after reviewing our guidelines. Every effort will be made to fulfill your requested change. However, not all changes will be possible, as they are done on a space-available basis. You will be notified by email if the change is approved.
Roommate requests must be reciprocal (all involved students must request each other on their housing contracts). If you were not placed with your requested roommate, one of several things may have occurred:
- The person you requested did not apply in time for you to be placed with them.
- Your requested roommate's housing contract was not complete when we ran assignments. (ex: they did not pay their prepayment, they did not complete the contract, they have not received their meningitis vaccination, etc.)
- Your preferences did not match the other person's preferences.
- There were no rooms available that could accommodate you and your requested roommate(s) together.
If you have questions about why your requested roommate was not placed with you, please email email@example.com.